Brexit Winner From GE2019!

Here’s the exact seat numbers from the exit poll, which predicts a huge Conservative win. 326 seats are needed for an outright majority in Parliament, which has 650 seats.

Conservatives: 368 (+50 on the 2017 election); Labour: 191 (-71); SNP: 55 (+20); Liberal emocrats: 13 (+1); Plaid Cmyru: 3 (-1).

Breaking news, West Lancashire too close to forecast winning party with 51% chance of Labour hold, 49% chance of Conservative gain.

2 thoughts on “Brexit Winner From GE2019!

Leave a Reply to westlancashirerecord Cancel reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s